Terms and Conditions
- The student is not officially enrolled until the contribution fee has been paid and the subscription form signed.
- Talvandansen has the right to cancel the course(s) in case there are not enough participants or if problems with the studio owner arise. In these cases the (remained) contribution will be paid back to the student.
- Refund of already paid contribution is not possible, except in the cases mention above. During the summer course it is not possible to catch up missed classes. There are strict guidelines for catching up missed classes during the school year. You can only catch-up within the same block that you are subscribed to and only if there is space available in the group you requested.
- Adequate replacement will be arranged in case the teacher is sick. In case this will not be possible, the student will be informed.
- Participation of all classes offered by Talvandansen is at own risk. Loss, damage, physical injury or any other inconvenience is not the responsibility of the teacher or organization.
- Talvandansen collects personal data for administrative purposes. You can find more information about this subject in the Privacy Statement.
- Photos and films can be taken by Talvandansen during workshops and classes. Talvandansen can use these photos and films for promotion material, the website and social media of the dance school. The student should contact Talvandansen in case s/he doesn’t wish his/hers photos to be used. Third parties are not allowed to take photos or videos during the lessons without a previously arranged written agreement.
- Any oral agreements made by employees of Talvandansen are not legally binding unless confirmed in writing by the dance school.
- The above mentioned terms and conditions apply to all classes and workshops (also if you switch to another class in the future).